Gallery POPPING: Kehinde Wiley
The World Stage: Brazil




I recently took a trip to LA to view a few exhibitions. The first stop was Kehinde Wiley's "The World Stage: Brazil" at the Roberts + Tilton Gallery in Culver City, CA. Kehinde is one of my favorite artists because of his attention to detail; so I try to get to one of his shows whenever I can. I had last seen his work here over the summer in Washington, DC and instantly fell in love with his color schemes and attention to details. I will speak about his artistic style in a future post; but wanted to give you the dessert before the dinner...haven't you always dreamed of having it that way? Just check it out for yourself by clicking on the picture below to enlarge...

photos via hypebeast & collage via popularized



No comments:

Post a Comment