POPULARazzi: Meet The Duchess


Photography:Derek Blanks
Makeup: Jada B.
Hair: ZaraHair
Creative Director/Styling: Tanekeya Word


Its only proper etiquette that I re-introduce myself to you as I re-launch "POPULARized" and its focus: to introduce the people, the places and the phenomenal works of creative visionaries(discovered & undiscovered)to the general public + the addition of POPULARazzi will showcase art updates, events, happenings and sneak peeks of my work all for my POPULAR citizens!


Name: Tanekeya Word
Age: 25
Title: The Duchess of Pop Art
Zodiac Sign: Leo (Born to Rule)
Occupation: Artist, Creative Mastermind, Pop-culture Addict & Heiress of the Artworld
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Quote: "I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass."-Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment